Priority Software empowers businesses of all sizes by providing the most comprehensive, flexible and affordable ERP solution on the market. With the mission of making ERP easier, Priority‘s robust technology platform delivers flexible, scalable and highly intuitive ERP solutions. We boast over 8,700 companies across a wide range of industries in 40 countries who rely on Priority to manage and grow their business.
As of January 2018, Priority has extended its ERP software services to small business owners, with the acquisition of US-based software developer, Acclivity, provider of the popular AccountEdge, small business accounting solution for the Mac and Windows desktop, as well as developers of Checkout POS and Rerun software. The two companies’ collective offering is now deployed by over 75,000 customers worldwide.
More than 8,700 companies and a global community of over 300,000 users enjoy the benefits of Priority. Here’s why:
A single integrated software for business owners with no interface required. Priority delivers dedicated, focused solutions for commercial and manufacturing customers across a wide range of industries.
- The only ERP solution that does not require intensive, ongoing maintenance efforts
- Available as a cloud-based (SaaS) or on-premise installation
- Mobile-friendly interface with fast, easy access from any mobile device or tablet, anywhere – any time
Backed by 30 years of experience and expertise, Priority has earned its reputation as the ERP solution of choice.
- Flexible, scalable, multi-language and multi-currency management solution
- Unique customization and rationalization options
- Intuitive user interface supported by responsive Help tools make learning quick and easy
Short Implementation Period
Priority‘s notably quick implementation and deployment give you the freedom and peace of mind to focus on your company’s innovation and growth.
Priority‘s flexibility combined with an innovative commercial and operational model offer the most cost-effective ERP solution on the market today, with TCO up to 70% lower than comparable ERP systems. As a result, Priority customers benefit from on-time/on-budget projects, minimizing risks and costs.